Which Pants to Purchase???

The super non sexy answer is get five pairs of those costco pants and get a pizza with the change. I have been busting brush in mine all summer and fall and they just keep going. they don't look new but they don't show all the abuse i have put them through. You could do a lot worse for $17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadnWest

WKR
I really like the Prana Stretch Zion’s. I have Kuiu Alpines, Attacks and Chinooks and they are both tighter in the thighs for me. I have larger thighs too. Pranas fit well but are thinner than the Kuiu attacks. I just picked up a pair on backcountry.com for $50 on sale. They have become my go to pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for the Prana Zion. I wore them all week elk hunting this year. They are super comfortable and they dry very quickly. Plus since they are a solid color (mud) I can wear them all year long. Love those pants.

Broomd

WKR
Another vote for the Prana Zion. I wore them all week elk hunting this year. They are super comfortable and they dry very quickly. Plus since they are a solid color (mud) I can wear them all year long. Love those pants.

Yep, I wear them afield and working around the ranch everyday. Best out there.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I couldn't stand the skinny jean fit of the Kanabs. Way too tight for me. I just got through hunting mule deer in WY for a week with Zion Stretch pants and love them. They don't have enough belt loops and I wish they were alittle bit looser in the thighs, but they'll work. I'll be ordering more of them and adding belt loops and taking that goofy belt tap thingy off.

Rmauch20

WKR
I got a couple pair of the Cabela's microtech's pants pretty happy with so far. They're fairly loose fitting in the legs. And as far as the waist I would recommend sizing down one size seem to run a bit big.

HeadnWest

WKR
I got a couple pair of the Cabela's microtech's pants pretty happy with so far. They're fairly loose fitting in the legs. And as far as the waist I would recommend sizing down one size seem to run a bit big.

I ran the micro techs, 2 years ago. Really liked the pants. But the crotch area was way to saggy. Also the Zions that I wore this year dried way quicker then the Micro tech pants.

The Beard

WKR
Check out 5.11 Apex if you want a good nylon pant in your $ range, they come in inch waist/inseam sizing as well. First lite Corragate Guide pants are a great nylon pant as well, a bit thicker than the 5.11, I am 5'9" 185# 33-34"waist 32"inseam fairly large thighs from running and years of catching in baseball, the mediums fit me perfectly, they are a bit out of your $ range though. I haven't worn/bought them yet, but have fondled a pair of the Wrangler nylon pants at Walmart, and they seem ok for the $, and they seem on the thicker side of the nylon tech pant spectrum too.

Probably late to the party BUT...

Best bang for $ - The Wrangler nylon pants @ Walmart for sure. I wear mostly Solid Pants during hunting situations anyway.
I've been wearing them for a solid season now and are great. They breathe, stretch nicely and have a DWR - Similar to the Kuiu Attacks but have zip cargos instead true cargo pockets like Kuiu. Buy these 6 pairs of these for the same price as 1 pair Attacks.

The Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants are another great option - 3 pairs on sale for 1 attack. these come in a wide variety of solid colors suitable for hunting.

bz_711

WKR
Are the prana and Eddie Bauer pants quiet/soft on the outside? I tried a pair of Pacific trail hiking pants that were nylon and spandex and they were rather loud when the legs rub together making kind of a sandpaper sound. Too loud for hunting elk with a bow...
I have always used cabelas microtex fleece pants and like them a lot they are just rather baggy and loose, more than I'd like when doing a lot of mileage...

The Beard

WKR
Are the prana and Eddie Bauer pants quiet/soft on the outside? I tried a pair of Pacific trail hiking pants that were nylon and spandex and they were rather loud when the legs rub together making kind of a sandpaper sound. Too loud for hunting elk with a bow...
I have always used cabelas microtex fleece pants and like them a lot they are just rather baggy and loose, more than I'd like when doing a lot of mileage...

Only familiar w/ the Eddie's.
yeah I'd say soft - they feel almost "brushed" on the outside. 100% silent - no. But they are extremely quiet for the nylon stretch material they are made from for sure. I liked'em so much after I wore them a few times I bought just about every "earth tone" they come in during the 40% sale they just had. May still be going on.
These will be my go-to pants this season from Sept - Nov just modding what goes underneath. I'll have these on MT rifle elk 3rd week Oct. Also prob be alternating the Eddies's and FL Obsidians during CO elk in Sept 2019

ianpadron

WKR
Only familiar w/ the Eddie's.
yeah I'd say soft - they feel almost "brushed" on the outside. 100% silent - no. But they are extremely quiet for the nylon stretch material they are made from for sure. I liked'em so much after I wore them a few times I bought just about every "earth tone" they come in during the 40% sale they just had. May still be going on.
These will be my go-to pants this season from Sept - Nov just modding what goes underneath. I'll have these on MT rifle elk 3rd week Oct. Also prob be alternating the Eddies's and FL Obsidians during CO elk in Sept 2019
Guide Pros are the best all around outdoor pant period. Agreed

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk