Re-Review Kryptek Vesuvius Vest

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
justrearvest.jpg

I've worn the Kryptek Vesuvius Vest since 2015 and still a big fan of it. One of my complaints in my review was the price. Kryptek has addressed that and the Vesuvius now retails for $59.99 which I think is way better. If you're looking for a top quality orange vest full of great features, check out my review from last year and let me know if you have any questions.

Kryptek Vesuvius Vest - Rokslide

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
So on your third season of use? How’s she holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjodsaas

FNG
justrearvest.jpg

I've worn the Kryptek Vesuvius Vest since 2015 and still a big fan of it. One of my complaints in my review was the price. Kryptek has addressed that and the Vesuvius now retails for $59.99 which I think is way better. If you're looking for a top quality orange vest full of great features, check out my review from last year and let me know if you have any questions.

Kryptek Vesuvius Vest - Rokslide
I am thinking about upgrading to this vest but have read a couple reviews that stated it is too shiny and is loud in brush. I would prefer to see it hands on, but none of the outdoor stores in my area carry it. I was just wondering your opinion before I buy. I am a seasoned elk hunter and will be using it for primarily day trips from our elk camp. I appreciate your review. Thanks

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking about upgrading to this vest but have read a couple reviews that stated it is too shiny and is loud in brush. I would prefer to see it hands on, but none of the outdoor stores in my area carry it. I was just wondering your opinion before I buy. I am a seasoned elk hunter and will be using it for primarily day trips from our elk camp. I appreciate your review. Thanks

I didn't notice it being shiny myself. I haven't had any issues with noise. Since you only need it for rifle hunting, I'm basing my opinion that way. If I was archery I would want something like fleece or merino as my outer layer. Hope that helps.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk