Sitka pant sizing

TravisIN

WKR
Does the sizing in Sitka pants run pretty true with the normal pant size you wear? In a 34, would that work or do they run bigger or smaller? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
I have or had almost all Sitka pants. I ordered my regularly size in everything ....except the newest Ascent pants which I had to size up.

Zach1shot

FNG
Usually the are pretty close to you actual pant size. If you're getting the timberlines or the mountain pants I would get a size bigger just to be able to fit a base layer underneath and they still wont be to tight. So if your waist size is a 34 I would recommend a 35 just for that reason and even without a base layer they still wont be baggy walking around.

Rwbrew3

WKR
^^^^ THIS ^^^^^ mountain pants run small for sure, only pant i have with sitka that is not true to size !!

Does the sizing in Sitka pants run pretty true with the normal pant size you wear? In a 34, would that work or do they run bigger or smaller? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they typically fit true to size...if you need sitka help just let us know and we will be glad to help

KMT

WKR
The timberline pants are much larger than their stated size. No different than any other clothing company. If you wear 32" in xyz pant, you will wear the same in Sitka. But if you actually measure your waist, you will find that you are bigger than your pants size says you are.