Cold weather archery glove recc's ...??

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I was wondering if anyone could recommend some cold weather archery gloves . Currently looking at the First Lite Softshell shooting glove and the Scree but have no chance to get them in hand . Currently have the Manzella bow Ranger but they have zero insulation for when its cold .

cheers

KMT

WKR
The best solution that I have found is this. I wear any glove that suits me. When I shoot, I take the glove off my trigger hand.

I have the first lite shooter gloves, had them to 20*, they are warm . I got them after archery season so i have not tried to shoot with my release on with them. Call Camofire i got them for $30 from them , they might have some left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I use the sitka fanatic gloves while bow hunting and if it is really cold I use a hand warmer muff with the fanatic gloves. This combo works well for me.

Depending on just how cold it is I wear cheap Army issued mechanix style gloves. The dexterity is pretty good and they keep me warm enough in most cases. I've also got a pair of Mountain Hardwear gloves that I got at REI, they are thicker and insulated but overall are great and durable.

Kotaman

WKR
For me it is a thin, lightweight shooters glove and a muff with a handwarmer in it. No bulky gloves or mittens to deal with.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Another vote for the shooter Gloves. They even have a place for your release cut out to make sure you can pull your bow back. This is functional but a bit tight for me but it works.