Thanks to many for the valuable information.

Bubdog

FNG
I am a whitetail hunter in Georgia planning to do a DIY hunt possibly in 2018 or for sure by 2019. I am in the process of buying all the stuff I need to do a backcountry hunt out west. Anyway I hunted from Saturday to Tuesday in from 46-89 degrees. I wore First Lite LLano, Chama, and Kanabs, Corrugate guide pants, a pair of Sitka core boxers with polygeine, one pair of merino socks, and some KUIU merino zip off long johns. I wore this the whole time and just used a little scent killer. None of the clothes smelled when I got home and it was nice not having to take a huge bag of clothes. I will be selling a lot of camo on Craigslist and the neighborhood yard sale to buy more quality clothes.

I also learned the gutless method from Hushin and Randy Newberg on youtube. I can honestly say I think it was easier than quartering a deer hanging by the back legs. It was much easier to cut the tendons and pop the joints in lieu of using a saw.

I just wanted to say Thank You to the many who share valuable information on this site. God Bless yall and good luck hunting this year.