Need to replace my Sitka ascent pant

BRWNBR

WKR
Been wearing my Sitka ascent pant for a longggg time. Finally tore them up and melted them while drying them with a lantern. Lol. I want a pant as similar as possible but not going to spend hundreds to test them all. Input from
You guys would be helpfull. Looked at first lite corrugated pant, kuiu attack I think, mammut? What’s gonna be the closest to what I had?

Trial153

WKR
Been wearing my Sitka ascent pant for a longggg time. Finally tore them up and melted them while drying them with a lantern. Lol. I want a pant as similar as possible but not going to spend hundreds to test them all. Input from
You guys would be helpfull. Looked at first lite corrugated pant, kuiu attack I think, mammut? What’s gonna be the closest to what I had?
easier thing to do is to look for another pair in the original version. I am sure there are still a few floating around.
you can't have my two pair though lol

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Sportsman's Warehouse had Sitka Ascents for 50% off a week or so ago when I was in there. I was surprised how thick they were, I thought the Ascents were an early season pant.

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
My accent pants were pretty thin. Can’t remember how long I’ve had them. Been since before my hair started falling out.

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
I wanted to hear there’s a better warm weather pant.....lol

ce5ee2265c9d7007060de57c719103fb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
the microtex light is comparable weight however when I tried them on they were cut like garbage bags, and is am not a fan of an athletic fit in pants. they were beyond baggy

Steadman

WKR
I love my first lite corrugated, that being said they are not a warm weather pant!! I liked my kuiu attack pant but being 6-3 they are just too short. I’m still searching for a good warm weather pant that won’t break the bank

Trial153

WKR
if you like a more fitted pants the newer ascents are nice, order on size ( 1 inch) larger and then wash them a couple times before hunting in them. they are even lighter and more breathable then the originals

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
I don’t like skinny jeans. My thighs are on the large side part of the year. I have first lite kabab pants and I like them but way to baggy and loose fitting.
How are the attack different than the corrugated pant?

Stid2677

WKR
I like the Kuiu Tiburon pants,, sheep hunted the last 2 years in them. They are a poly stretch for warm weather.

NeDgaGUh.jpg

Steadman

WKR
The corrugate are mostly nylon, they don’t breathe. The attacks are a polyester blend. They seem to breathe better to me. I’ve heard good things about the tiburon, still too short for this guy

Stid2677

WKR
The corrugate are mostly nylon, they don’t breathe. The attacks are a polyester blend. They seem to breathe better to me. I’ve heard good things about the tiburon, still too short for this guy

Have a Buddy that is a giant,, he sent his Kuiu stuff to Rainy Pass and they lengthened some Kuiu Alpine pants for him. He is like NBA Basketball player tall. Just a thought if ever needed.

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
I like that the attacks come in solids. I’m not mezmorized by the kuiu camo.

Davebuech

WKR
The Kuiu Attack is a much warmer pant than the Ascent. Personally, I like the Prana stretch Zions for early season/warm weather but they don't come in camo. Sitka mountain pants are pretty comfortable, a little heavier than the Ascent but not as heavy as the Attacks and not too warm for where I hunt Sept-Nov. Plus I really like the knee pads!

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
Geez whatever happened to the day when we had three pants to choose from and we wrote a check and put it in a envelope with a order form and waited 8 weeks for our gear?! Crap now buying pants is like picking out deodorant!!