ASAT being discontinued?

rmekus

Lil-Rokslider
This is a bummer, I do not feel ASAT is a fashion statement however it has proved to me multiple times that it is a super effective pattern. I will try to stock up on a few items and might be able to hold out a couple years with it.

mcseal2

WKR
I found a Aerowool quarter zip long sleeve shirt in ASAT I got picked up on sale too that showed up today. I love the fit and think it will be a good layer that will see lots of use.

Deer and elk can easily spot old camo patterns but never the new ones.:cool:

It's the same with fishing, always the new fangled lure or method that catches the fish. :rolleyes:

I got an email notice about it too and they said there is far more interest in their two patterns than ASAT, unfortunately everything they had in the sale was small or xxl-for the most part anyway. ASAT the company is improving their lineup with updated clothing.

Dwight.MT

FNG
Bummer, I really like First Lite and ASAT. I had been thinking about slowly switching over to Cipher but they never have my size in stock in a few items that Im looking to get. When I ask, they simply dont know when it will be back in stock? Ive definitely been considering switching companies all together.

The local bow shop in Bozeman still has a pretty good stock of First Lite ASAT - I saw Llanos, Chamas, Kanabs, and Springer vests when I went there to shoot my bow at their indoor range the other day. It looked like they were marked down in price about 25% from retail. Check out Big Sky Archery in Bozeman 406-388-0503.