First lite Chama Hoody and uncompahgre jacket and vest sizing

I’m sure it’s been covered, but how do they fit? Im 6’ 215 lbs. Usually an XL. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always go a size up on Merino (I prefer a loose fit), the Uncompahgre I had fit very generous so it was safe to stay in current size. But, if worried give FL a call. They can walk you through their current sizing in case anything has changed.

OP
deserthunter2016
I always go a size up on Merino (I prefer a loose fit), the Uncompahgre I had fit very generous so it was safe to stay in current size. But, if worried give FL a call. They can walk you through their current sizing in case anything has changed.

Thanks!

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Do not go up to XXL on the chama hoody, I'm 6'2 250 and my XXL is too big. Wish I had an XL

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
Got the Chama in L and I am 6'1 210ish and it fits well. Not tight. Can still layer a t-shirt under if I want. The Chama is a great piece of kit! Have both the hoody and non-hood.

i think you want an large. Im 6'0 205-210ish and wear xl t shurts. i have a large in the chama hoody, uncompaghre vest and jacket and they fit great. i had an xl in the chama hoody and it was looser than id like

I am ditching all of my XL First Lite stuff. I have a very wide back and shoulders(49"). And easily run 34" pants. I just grabbed 3 MEDIUM Chamas and think they are perfect. The merino gets very soggy and baggy with little use. The Mediums are not even skin tight. Arms and Forearms yes.....

And I also grabbed Uncomphagre vest and jacket in LARGE. Bout a perfect fit. Even have a vest in Medium....but it's getting a touch too snug to zip up fully

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
First lite seems to run big. I usually wear xl in everything at 6'4 215lbs but the uncompaghre in L fits perfectly while the Chana in XL is baggier than I would like.

OP
deserthunter2016
So for those of you who wear large in Chama Hoody can you still layer under it with a minaret or Wilkin shirt?

View attachment 61305

I wear an XL in literally everything but I ordered a Large in the Unconlaksjdfklajdfjakljdfklj at the advice of some people on here. Sure glad I did. Fits perfectly, which is weird because I also have a Cirrus in XL and they fit almost the same. For reference, I'm 6'1 and 215.

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m sure it’s been covered, but how do they fit? Im 6’ 215 lbs. Usually an XL. Thanks for the help.

You’ll be a Large or XL, but should be an XL. The sizing guides are really accurate, so if you measure you’re chest you can take out the guess work.

I don’t have a link but it’s on our site as well as first lite’s.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
So for those of you who wear large in Chama Hoody can you still layer under it with a minaret or Wilkin shirt?

Yes you can. I’ve been doing it all season. I am 5’9”, average shoulder width with a slight gut. Weigh 205lbs. Large Chama Hoody over my large Wilkin is the perfect combination. The Chama is slightly looser in the body area than the more athletic cut Wilkin. Both have fitted arms but the Chama easily slides over the Wilkin (both have the awesome thumb holes).

Every one of my First Lite pieces are large and fit me perfectly.