Sitka Pants for the "Normal" guy...might also be called "short" guy

92xj

WKR
Sitka Pants for the "Normal" guy...might also be called "short" guy

32-34 waist and 30" inseam.
How do the pants fit? Seems to be all their pants have a 32.5" inseam for waist size. Are you constantly dragging pant at your heels?

davescarp

WKR
not in my experience. I'm a 32 waist and probably (ok definitely) less than 30" inseam. I haven't had any issue with the length. Yes it's too long, but virtually every pant I own is a touch too long lol.

Rwbrew3

WKR
You will be fine with all there pants unless you get the tall version. Gators work great for us not so tall guys on longer pants !

I wear 33/32 jeans, 33R sitka legs are long but the opening is small enough that it doesn't drag on the ground.

RAPTOR

WKR
32x31 here, they all fit great. Knee pads are in good spots for me in the Timberlines also. Can always get them hemmed for a few bucks if you feel like they're too long.

I’m 34x30 and the 34 Regulars are fine. As long as you are wearing boots they don’t roll off the back and drag. Plus when you step up high (knee-to-chest) when climbing the length keeps leaves, pine needles, etc. out of your boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the kneel pads removable? I’m on the very short side of the spectrum and would definitely have to have the pants hemmed. Do y’all see any issues with getting the Ascent shortened. I’m trying to decide on some pants for turkey season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The knee pads are removable. I can't see any issues with getting them hemmed. You might try them with boots first though. The way they are cut and the material they use hugs your boots really nice. They stay where they should while going through brush and don't pull up while stepping and let garbage into your socks! If you need to shorten them go for it. I find that when I have gear that fits me "right" the more I use it.

Trial153

WKR
I am 5 10, had just about every Sitka pants they made since the run they had on ASAT. The only ones that didn’t work for me length wise is the current Ascent. Otherwise I use regular length in my normal waist size.

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
I wear 34X31. All if the camo works just fine with boots. I did have all of my solids hemmed.

I am a FL, guy but really want a pair of Timber line pants. I did have issue dropping $180 or so on pants that might be too long- I appreciate this thread- takes the pain of not knowing away.
I too am a 30-31 inseam.