Eddie Bauer lined Guide Pro

Anyone tried the lined version of the Guide Pro? How warm are they? Too warm for hiking in above freezing temps?

gwl79902

WKR
I looked those up and they look great. There is an outlet store here in town I may run over to see if they have some in stock. I sure like the idea. I get cold easy so I could see where they may work well for me

RCL

WKR
I have three pair of the EB and wear them all the time in the winter.
Fit is good for me.
They are pretty warm in my opinion, so not sure how they would do hiking.

Mossy

WKR
I looked those up and they look great. There is an outlet store here in town I may run over to see if they have some in stock. I sure like the idea. I get cold easy so I could see where they may work well for me

There's an outlet store here too but the manager said the outlet stores don't carry the first ascent series stuff

unchained

Lil-Rokslider
They are pretty warm for all day hiking. I wear them hunting coyotes hiking a half mile, 20 minute set up, hike again. For that they are perfect. Have worn them for this purpose below 0.

mudcat81

FNG
I see EB is having a 50% off your purchase today and I have been looking at getting more guide pro pants and maybe the lined version as well. Would like to see if any one has further experience with the lined guide pants.

OP
MuleyFever
Got mine and I like them. They have a fleece lining. I noticed yesterday the guide pro pants said sold out online.

kipper09

WKR
I️ have a couple pairs. They are pretty darn warm. A lot of hiking and activity they may be a little too much. Like unchained said, to move and sit for a while they are perfect. I️ wear them whitetail hunting and move and sit. They are great for that purpose. I️ wear them to work in bad weather too. For 50% off you can’t beat them for their intended purpose. I️ think at $50 bucks they are a real bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk