What size sanctuary jacket and bibs?

CGC

FNG
I am 6'1" and weigh 200 lbs. I normally wear 36x32 pants. I want to know what size bibs and jacket would you guys recommend?

I am 5-8 180 lbs my pants are a 34x33 and I got the XL and it is huge.
You will want the XL

These are very very very very very heavy and bulky coats. So even the size that fits you is probably going to feel big.

I usually wear a lite puffy and a puffy vest and a chama hoody under mine when sitting- yep I am warm
On mornings where it is only 20 out I'll just wear the sanctuary over the chama with the puffy vest and a merino base

I could've gotten by with the large in the sanctuary, but I can now wear my bino harness under my jacket
:)

Roy68

WKR
I’m 5-11 230 36w 34L. 46” chest. My bibs and coat are both size large. I wish my bibs were an XL but I’m happy with the coat at size large.

Honestly my issue with the bib size on me is when layered up you end up with extra material at the waist due to shirts overhanging pants. So they seem snug right at the waist but fit great otherwise.

You cannot walk any distance in the sanctuary or you will cook like a potroast. I love the pieces for miserable cold weather and long sits.

OP
C

CGC

FNG
Thanks guys for your input. I went to bass pro the other day and tried on the Firstlite uncomphre in XL. I first thought wow this is roomy and a little long. I then tried the large and it felt like a better fit with room to spare for base layers. They didn't have any sanctuary stuff to try on.

Yooper

WKR
I'm an XL in all FL stuff (6'2" and 240) and was on the fence regarding size for the Sanctuary set as well. I ended up going with the XL jacket even though the L felt a little better in the store. I'd rather have the room to layer underneath for real cold sits, than have it too tight, especially when sitting. I guess all things considered, for my comfort, I'd rather have clothes a little on the big side than on the small side. The bibs I went with XL without a second thought.

For me I got the Puffy in a large and it fits great, but I wont be layering a ton under it.
But the Sanctuary and the Woodbury I expected to layer a lot more as needed.

Skeeter

FNG
I’m 6’2 and weigh 235-240 with 48” chest. The XL sanctuary runs a little big and still has room to wear base layers and a puffy underneath. I wear 38 waist pants, and thought the bibs ran a little tight in mid-section, so I went with XXL in bibs. Could have gone XL if I wanted them a little more form fitting.

I am 6'1" and weigh 200 lbs. I normally wear 36x32 pants. I want to know what size bibs and jacket would you guys recommend?

xl for both would be my recommendation

if you need more first lite help feel free to pm us

we do have some specials running currently