Lost my favorite gloves, need replacement

blutooth

Lil-Rokslider
I am hoping the Rokslide community can help me out. I’ve had a pair of mid/light weight Sitka original elevated forest pattern gloves that I wore almost exclusively over the past 3-4 years. They still looked nearly new when I set them down and never picked them up again on the last day of my hunt last week - if anyone is near co gmu 54 I can give you directions to a pretty sweet pair of gloves. Haha

I can’t remember what model they were and the local cabelas (the only Sitka dealer local) didn’t have anything comparable in stock either in Sitka or other brands.

As mentioned they were the original elevated forest pattern outside with a white interior. They may have been the “core” gloves? Can anyone confirm and let me know if sitka still makes something comparable? They were just warm enough and cut perfect so I could still do pretty highly dexterous activities like tie simple knots etc.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds similar to the traverse gloves I have. White fleece inside smooth face fabric and the best dexterity I’ve found. Just warm enough for cool weather and slide easily into a heavier glove when needed.

rewild

FNG
I have a pair of the Traverse gloves size medium in forest pattern that I'd sell you cheap... $10 shipped. I have large also and those fit me better. These are stretchy and fit... I just like the looser fit better. They're in excellent condition.

OP
B

blutooth

Lil-Rokslider
Perfect. Thanks fellas! I’m almost positive that is what I’m looking for.

Rewild- I really appreciate the offer but I need large as well.

I have a pair of the Traverse gloves size medium in forest pattern that I'd sell you cheap... $10 shipped. I have large also and those fit me better. These are stretchy and fit... I just like the looser fit better. They're in excellent condition.

Rewild i would buy those gloves for my son if you still want to sell those Mediums

Get excited!

rewild

FNG
Rewild i would buy those gloves for my son if you still want to sell those Mediums

Somebody inquired about them earlier today and I said I would sell them to him. Haven't heard back though, so if that falls through I'll let you know.

I have the same gloves and they are pretty awesome. I dropped one out scouting the other day and had to use my gps tracks to find it. I understand your pain. I got mine from camofire a while back.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the Traverse gloves as well (Optifade)- nice pair of gloves! I lost one early this fall and had to order another pair- I'm sure if I lose another it will be the wrong one :)