First lite rain gear sizing help

Bones

WKR
I have looked through as much info as possible, but still wanted to seek advise. I have a M first lite puffy that fits me perfectly. Would a Med. rainjacket fit well over it. Looking at the seak. I am 5'11" around 195, wear a 43L jacket.

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
I have a large Stormtight. 5'8' 170. Wouldn't want a medium if layering much underneath.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dirk Pitt

FNG
I have looked through as much info as possible, but still wanted to seek advise. I have a M first lite puffy that fits me perfectly. Would a Med. rainjacket fit well over it. Looking at the seak. I am 5'11" around 195, wear a 43L jacket.

I wear medium in everything FL. I'm 6' and 175 lb. I bought a M vapor to go over my M FL puffy. It is just big enough but I do wish it was about 2" longer to completely cover the somewhat long puffy. I thought about sending it back for the L but I think that would be too much loose material.

I wore the vapor this weekend over the Chama hoody and the fit was perfect. I'm keeping the M and think it will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benjblt

WKR
I wear medium in everything FL. I'm 6' and 175 lb. I bought a M vapor to go over my M FL puffy. It is just big enough but I do wish it was about 2" longer to completely cover the somewhat long puffy. I thought about sending it back for the L but I think that would be too much loose material.

I wore the vapor this weekend over the Chama hoody and the fit was perfect. I'm keeping the M and think it will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind the SEAK fits larger than the Vapor size for size.