What are the warmest gloves available?

LostArra

WKR
For frigid bowhunting in treestand I'm in the light glove, muff and hand warmers camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankrb3

WKR
Check out Outdoor Research. They make really good gloves and mittens. When I was in the Marine Corps we were issued the large mittens for mountain warefare training. I still have a pair and keep them in my pack most of rifle season. They really are phenomenal gloves. My hands do so well in them that I take out their liners and wear a tight fitting glove on my hand and just shove it into the main mitten. This works great because when I pull my hand out to do something that requires dexterity, my hand is still gloved. They're also coyote brown which is nice. They have a lot of different styles so checking out their website is worth it.

mcseal2

WKR
I use Sika Core gloves as a liner with Aleyeskan rag wool gloves when riding the horse in cold weather where I still want some dexterity. If I need more hunting I use the Kuiu glassing mittens in place of the rag wool gloves. I'm not in Alaska but that's been enough for me, might not be up there.

Another vote for OR Alti Mitts. I got a pair when I lived in AK and have barely used them after moving back to MT as it's never cold enough. They go on sale occasionally (still pricey) but I've worn them down to -40F and my hands were always toasty warm.