New style attack pants?

sr80

WKR
Noticed while browsing the kuiu website that there was some new colors offered in the attacks. Also noticed a change in the front pockets on them. Seem to be cut differently. Does anyone have the new style? Do they fit any different?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have an older pair and a newer pair. The fit is the same but the pockets on the newer ones aren't gussets like they are on the older model. I can't really notice a difference functionally.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
They fit the same. They right cargo pocket has an extra zippered internal mesh pocket. The actual front pockets aren’t as easy to get your hands in, but I think the opening is an improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
sr80

sr80

WKR
ahhh ok, was hoping they weren't so baggy or flared at the bottoms. I always felt like the snagged on everything unless wearing gaiters.

Kotaman

WKR
Now if they will only make them in tall sizes :)

They're already a 35" inseam! My favorite Attacks were the original Canadian made Attacks. The most recent attacks have a thicker waist band that I really don't care for. The original Attacks also were not as LONG. (which I liked) I used to live in my original attacks, I hardly wear the new one's and they are WAY down on my "pants list".

Kotaman,

I'm pretty sure reading your clothing reviews/comparisons a few years ago is one of the main reasons I started consistently following rokslide. Very likely why I've loved my Canadian made Kuiu Attack pants, and recommended them to so many.

I'm going big next year and getting up to BC. My plan was to pick up another pair of Attacks. Based on your comment above, I've got to know what pants are now above the Attacks on your gear list.

SR80, what are you comparing as a base model......the non-side zipper model from back in '11-12 era? I actually like my 2-3 yr old side zips better for backpack hunting due to the side zips. They are both size 36.....the originals are about 1/2" wider at the cuff when laid out flat on the table (1" more in circumference), about 1/2" shorter in leg length and 1/2" shorter from the crotch to the top of the waist.