First Lite Sanctuary sizing issue

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
I sent First Lite a way more detailed email but wanted to get opinions here as well since I haven’t heard back yet.

Long story short, my new 2XL Sanctuary bibs are tighter than either my 2XL Kanabs or Corrugates.

Does that seem right?
Could they possibly be mis-labeled?
Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Thanks

Yooper

WKR
I found the actual waist size to be comparable to my XL Kanabs, but they're definitely on the tighter side in the belly portion of the bib than I would have expected.

Graves14

WKR
I’m a large in everything I wear from FL. The bibs are definitely on the small size. I think they cut them like they would any Large garment but i don’t think they accounted for all the insulation reducing the Space inside.

Dameon

WKR
I wear a small in everything FL, but for the Sanctuary series, I sized up to mediums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Crotalus

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
My concern with going to the 3XL bibs is that my 3X coat is absolutely huge to the point of being too big. But it sounds like that is what I will have to do.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a large in everything First Lite. Same with the Sanctuary. How may layers were under the bibs?

I wear my Wilkin and Chama hoody under the bib then the rest of the layers over the top. When I first got them I thought they might be too tight, but I had on a hoodie with a kangaroo pocket. Took that off and all is well.

Skeeter

FNG
I thought the bibs ran just a tad small in the Sanctuary. I have XL jacket but got the XXL bibs.

OP
Crotalus

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
I got a similar response from First Lite CS that the bibs run small. Exchanged them for 3X.

I tried them on with only a pair of Allegheny bottoms to answer Mikear’s question.

I just got my xxl bibs and am thinking about going 3x.

I wear an xl Woodbury and xl in first lite pants. The bib is tight around the middle and thighs. It is a bit more constructive than I might like too.