Hunting hoody

Dameon

WKR
The First Lite Chama hoody would fit your needs. Great midweight merino wool that is very comfortable against bare skin and it does not hold a funk if you wear it for several days. It comes in solid colors and camo options.

snakelk

WKR
First Lite Chama hoody is my favorite piece. Softest, most comfortable merino piece I own (I have Sitka, First Lite, Icebreaker, and Core4).

mcseal2

WKR
For a little warmer version the First Lite Sawtooth is great. It is quickly becoming a favorite layering piece.

KurtR

WKR
I just got the fanatic hoody in a solid for around the house between that and the core heavy weight I have found my two favorites of all time

Hoythews71

Lil-Rokslider
Its pretty directly designed for treestand hunting, but the Sitka Fanatic hoody is awesome and can easily be a great do-all hoody. Only reason I didnt get it is because a bunch of mismatched camo pieces drives me crazy, and everything else I have is in Kryptek Highlander.

MEN'S PHASE.SC™ TWO-POCKET HOODIE

– VOORMI
[/QUOTE]

I don't have this exact one, but I have some very similar Voormi pieces. (Blur Jacket, High E hoodie, and Blowdown pullover.)

Their hunting line is a generous fit. (look at the pictures and you will see it's a generous cut.) Their non hunting stuff is more athletic fit. I normally wear XL in their gear, but wear L in their hunting stuff because I like my clothing to be a bit more close fitting.

Voormi clothing is terrific. Well made, and the most durable merino gear you will find (because they mix the merino yarns with polyamide.)

Great stuff. I own a bunch or their stuff. (Started with the High E hoodie, and liked it so much I couldn't stop buying other things.)

Made in Colorado too, which I like.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ibex makes good stuff and they are going out business may be able to snag something cheap👍 On sale for $60 bucks

Last edited:
Its pretty directly designed for treestand hunting, but the Sitka Fanatic hoody is awesome and can easily be a great do-all hoody. Only reason I didnt get it is because a bunch of mismatched camo pieces drives me crazy, and everything else I have is in Kryptek Highlander.

The heavyweight Core hoody doesn't have the built-in facemast that the lightweight Core and Fanatic hoodies have. The poly fabric is great, silent, comfortable and really conceals you well. My go-to now.

22406064_10214087808370320_1129241913823382085_n.jpg