Patching Cirrus jacket

strand

Lil-Rokslider
I was wearing my Cirrus puffy over the weekend and would up with 2 small tears on the shoulder... one is roughly 1/2" long and a little jagged, the other is an L-shape, a little over 1/2" x 1/2". Would tenacious tape hold up on the shoulder of a jacket? Is there something else everyone is using? It's dry earth in color, and I would like to color match if at all possible.

Yep my Puffy pants got a tore, "L" shaped, and the Tenacious tape fixed it, and still going strong.

Snowy

Lil-Rokslider
For longer term repairs I seam grip the edges of the Tenacious Tape all the way around.

Keep in mind that a seamstress can sometimes repair a tear in a puffy. Use the tenacious tape in the field but be sure to remove it before several days elapse and it becomes extremely difficult to remove. Been there done that.

Get excited!

OP
S

strand

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 62459
View attachment 62460

Couple pictures of the tears. I also received a response from First Lite yesterday, and even they recommended Tenacious Tape. Here is the response from First Lite:

I have found that Tenacious tape or Keyon Klear Tape works very well for rips of this size. Tenacious Tape and KKT (or a similar product) is inexpensive, easy to apply and will last. The rip-stop .patterning incorporated into the outer layer of fabric will help to prevent these tears from spreading.

Hope this helps. Please advise with additional questions/clarification.