Vias sales

huntdoc

FNG
Don't own any and haven't seen any in person, so was wondering why Kuiu keeps having sales on items in Vias. Seemed very little was available in Verde in last couple of sales. Just curious before I pull the trigger, don't want to make an expensive mistake. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are trying to move stock on verde as verde 2.0 comes in.

Vias looks better in person. Tends to look white in professional photos when it actually has a tan base to it. It does come out different depending on the material it’s printed on. I recall Jason saying they have been working with toray to get it more consistent. That might be why some vias is on sale? Everything in verde 2.0 is consistent.

And all the verde rain gear that has been in the outlet probably killed sales of vias for awhile.

JDZ

WKR
Maybe they'll go back to the old Vias. The current Vias is too dark. Looks like a dark brown blob from far away. The original Vias was lighter in color due to more of the tan base. Looks way better in the field, but I guess the consumer eye didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowy

Lil-Rokslider
Vias reminds me of a half mixed cookies and cream milkshake. I don't know if it works, not a camo guy, but it does make me hungry! :)