2018 for First Lite...30 new pieces.

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
No new solids for this summer. Interested in what solids people would like to see. We really like to use solids which can be used in the field.

For me, I really like the color selection Fjallraven offers.

Here's a couple pieces I'd like to see you guys offer in the future.

Bring back the Springer vest with a hood and offer it in red plaid.
An updated Chugach button up shirt in the new Merino X material also in red plaid :)
A trapper style hat.
Chamberlin mitts for extreme cold protection.

Oh yeah, you can offer these limited pieces under a Canadian Edition line. Thank You

ChrisS

WKR
Bring back the Springer vest with a hood and offer it in red plaid.
An updated Chugach button up shirt in the new Merino X material also in red plaid :)
A trapper style hat.
Chamberlin mitts for extreme cold protection.

Oh yeah, you can offer these limited pieces under a Canadian Edition line. Thank You
Oh yeah, the throwback lineup!

I was running my conifer(loden) obsidians and my red woolrich shirt-jac this last fall in the Adirondacks. Classic style and comfort.

Benjblt

WKR
Pit zips or not. Great question. We go round and round on this. Pretty much all the high end hunting brands use YKK zippers. Their quality, consistency, and selection is hard to beat. That being said, all zippers, even the best, have inherent problems. They are heavier, louder and have many more moving parts than the fabric they replace. The version of the catalyst that is being tested is about the 5th incarnation of that piece. We started testing it in the fall of 2016. What we found was that after removing the laminate the breathability increased so much that for the very few times a tester wanted them it didn't warrant putting them into production on that piece. I think many people will be surprised by how breathable and windproof this fabric is. That being said comments are truly appreciated. KC

No new solids for this summer. Interested in what solids people would like to see. We really like to use solids which can be used in the field.

You guys really need to do Gray. It works for hunting and for around town, in the gym, or the like. Another brown color would be great also. Even a blue or something for select garments would be good. I like to buy hunting clothing that I can justify wearing in social scenarios. . . it transfers to more sales for First Lite!

Benjblt

WKR
The solids First Lite has right now are perfect. When you start adding different solid colors it has the potential to end up like KUIU's solid line. Some look great and some of their mixed solid colors look disastrous. Maybe adding a grayish would be nice, but personally, black and conifer are awesome.

With that said I can't wait to get my hands on a Catalyst jacket in conifer.

Can't do black in SW Oregon. It's a good way to get shot. That's why we need at least a gray to add to the green, black, brown options.

Is anyone else here on experticity? Does First Lite do the preorder on there as well? I've noticed stuff comes into stock on the main page before it gets on experticity but I haven't been on experticity long enough to experience the new releases yet. Thanks!

Stwrt9

WKR
Is anyone else here on experticity? Does First Lite do the preorder on there as well? I've noticed stuff comes into stock on the main page before it gets on experticity but I haven't been on experticity long enough to experience the new releases yet. Thanks!

No, it didnt offer the preorder option last year. And it isslow to show items from the first lite website when they become available.

Stwrt9

WKR
I would love to see them do limited run of Cugatch Work Shirts in solids and some plaid colors. I think they would sell out fast and be a huge hit.
Josh

deadwolf

WKR
Maybe I’ve missed it, but when does the new stuff and the preorder hit the site?

I second bringing back the chugach workshirt, and might be the only one that wants to see Real tree Max 1 comeback as well. But, I understand when you invest in two camp patterns of your own, it’s unlikely to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrh6.7

WKR
You know, I've heard ASAT is a pretty popular camo pattern. I bet a lot of folks would drop some money if that was in the line up. :cool:

dotman

WKR
You know, I've heard ASAT is a pretty popular camo pattern. I bet a lot of folks would drop some money if that was in the line up. :cool:

Haha, funny, I never even gave it two thought till it was discontinued and had sale prices 😂

yea I am eyeing the new soft shell pants/jacket. This is a void in my system so far. The old soft shell just didn't do it for me.

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
A grey color would be nice. The 2018 products are gonna hurt the bank, and we've got plenty more products to come out. Damn...

Dobermann

WKR
I'm keen to test out the Corrugate and Catalyst jackets, but also think that there's a place for a re-introduced/re-engineered Chugach ... the original was a little scratchy, but breathed well, was quiet, and held up to brush well.

I saw some research last year that suggested that ungulates can see gray really well, as it has more of a UV signature ... or something! Apparently, along with blue, it really jumps out. For this reason, some of the high-end camos that heavily use gray may actually be a liability; if this is actually true, I can't see solid gray being a good color choice at all. Gray does seem to be the new black for the 'urban camo' crowd, with camo research showing that black is a liability, and some professional units switching away from it ... with manufacturers following this market, and, in turn, marketing it to the non-LEO crowd. However, if the recent ungulate research is right, it doesn't make sense for this to then spill over into the hunting market.

Just a thought:

Change the name of the uncomphargen to the “Callaghan” and add a pull down face mask to the hood (like the Sitka core lightweight hoody) that has a built in badass moustache. Concealment and enhanced sex appeal all in one.

If you are interested, I have some prelim technical drawings I can share.

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe I’ve missed it, but when does the new stuff and the preorder hit the site?

I second bringing back the chugach workshirt, and might be the only one that wants to see Real tree Max 1 comeback as well. But, I understand when you invest in two camp patterns of your own, it’s unlikely to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are the only one. 🤣. Sorry, couldn't help that.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk