2018 for First Lite...30 new pieces.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
How does the Catalyst compare to the North Branch set in terms of insulation? Is it as warm or less warm? North Branch set breathes good and seems very durable for my uses whitetail hunting.

I am intrigued by this set and would like to see it compared to the North Branch offering.

Hiwallman

Lil-Rokslider
Cmon First Lite......lets spend another dime and put a second rear pocket on your Obsidian merino pants for 2018......Still wearing Kuiu Attact pants because of the 2 rear pockets.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Cmon First Lite......lets spend another dime and put a second rear pocket on your Obsidian merino pants for 2018......Still wearing Kuiu Attact pants because of the 2 rear pockets.

Why do you need two rear pockets? Serious question, because I've never used a rear pocket on any of my hunting pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you need two rear pockets? Serious question, because I've never used a rear pocket on any of my hunting pants.

^^^This. I only put my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans because my keys and phone are in the front. Who wants to put things in a rear pocket and sit on it?

Benjblt

WKR
^^^This. I only put my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans because my keys and phone are in the front. Who wants to put things in a rear pocket and sit on it?
Agreed. That's the weirdest deal breaker I've ever heard of.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Yeah I can’t think of when I have ever put anything in a back pocket of hunting pants. I don’t even use my back pockets on jeans anymore.

Hiwallman

Lil-Rokslider
So I like rear pockets. Keep my wallet in one and bandana or / sh...t tape in the other. Done it that way for years. Maybe not a deal breaker for you guys. But I use em. Can’t change I guess.

I like a zippered back pocket on my hunting pants. Peace of mind knowing my wallet is safe and one less thing to worry about. Looks like I'll be dropping some serious cash on a Chamberlain, set of catalyst, Exo pack and merino all in Fusion. Chamberlain is gonna be sweet for them brutal cold mornings

Only thing I use a back pocket for is my phone walking to a stand or hiking on a day hunt where I’m going to pull it out for digiscoping or time killing on a regular basis. Left rear pocket has been useless since I quit dipping...about 20 years ago! Lol. Keep it off and save the weight! Lol! #OunceCounter #OZCounter

Has anyone heard if First Lite is updating any gloves or any new ones coming out? I have the talus and the shooting glove 2.0, but I am looking for something that I can use while clearing trails and overall general use. I am kinda scared about the synthetic palm on the scree and was wondered if they had any new additions coming out or if they were going to add camo to the scree. Thanks!

SUMMIT75

WKR
Has anyone heard if First Lite is updating any gloves or any new ones coming out? I have the talus and the shooting glove 2.0, but I am looking for something that I can use while clearing trails and overall general use. I am kinda scared about the synthetic palm on the scree and was wondered if they had any new additions coming out or if they were going to add camo to the scree. Thanks!

Yes from what I have been told, it's a whole new line up.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Tanya and I will be going over the new line on video with Kenton today. If you have a question post it up and we will try to ask him.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Tanya and I will be going over the new line on video with Kenton today. If you have a question post it up and we will try to ask him.

- Have they worked on their sizing/fit with this new stuff? (Mainly the waffle fleece and hoodies)
- some say merino mid layers aren’t all that great would love to hear FL’s thoughts
- sawtooth vest: what’s their thoughts on where it layers/pairs well
- any spandex in the new sawtooth merino? Are the sleeves still as tight?
- tall sizes on tops?