2018 for First Lite...30 new pieces.

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
Tanya and I will be going over the new line on video with Kenton today. If you have a question post it up and we will try to ask him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this going to be an Instagram live deal? What time? What insta handle?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Tanya and I will be going over the new line on video with Kenton today. If you have a question post it up and we will try to ask him.

-Have they improved the sizing/fit with the new line?
-How should we expect pricing to change with their new direct-to-consumer business model?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Is this going to be an Instagram live deal? What time? What insta handle?

We will be doing the video for youtube. If the sheep show has a solid cell connection we will try to go live on Instagram. The sound could also be an issue. We will give you a heads up on here before we start.

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
We will be doing the video for youtube. If the sheep show has a solid cell connection we will try to go live on Instagram. The sound could also be an issue. We will give you a heads up on here before we start.

Cool. Thanks! And ditto on pricing specifics. Maybe eg's of price changes for products carrying over from 2017 to 2018 product line.

Will the Chamberlin jacket be offered in a vest version? Also, will the Chamberlin be offered in Conifer? Any plans for a camo hoody?

Everyone is already asking but will new products ship out before spring turkey seasons? And ask about the new gloves!

I know it maybe doesn't appeal to western hunters much, but us treestand hunters are dying to know if they are releasing Woodbury bibs.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider

- How does the North Branch set compare to the new Catalyst set?
- What are the major differences?
- Is the insulation more/less/same on the Catalyst?
- Are the Catalyst pants a bib style or traditional pants with suspenders?
- Cost of the Catalyst set?

I would like to see Woodbury bibs as well.

P.S. When is ASAT coming back (had to toss that in)?

Please ask, as others requested, whether the new lineup will be available by spring turkey? Would be really nice to test some of the new stuff out while chasing thunder chickens!

Keep poking them about small tall pants for the dudes with chicken legs!

X1000!!!!

Please, God, make something for us tall and skinny guys too!! C’mon Ryan! We know you and Tanya have the ‘stroke’ to make it happen!! Lol!

Last edited:

SUMMIT75

WKR
- How does the North Branch set compare to the new Catalyst set?
- What are the major differences?
- Is the insulation more/less/same on the Catalyst?
- Are the Catalyst pants a bib style or traditional pants with suspenders?
- Cost of the Catalyst set?

I would like to see Woodbury bibs as well.

P.S. When is ASAT coming back (had to toss that in)?

I highly doubt ASAT is ever coming back.

To add on to the question train, I am curious if the catalyst pants have the same zipper system as the north branch/sanctuary bibs? The pictures lead me to think they don't. That's a deal breaker for me if the case. Definitely still getting the catalyst jacket though.

Justin_the_EDG

Lil-Rokslider
So, if you listen to Callaghan's interviews that are floating around already I think you can answer 2 questions.

A: New items will be available for pre-order, starting with the new aero/wool lines, in March.

B: ASAT is not coming back. While they did, and do, love ASAT, they strongly believe in the concepts behind Fusion/Cipher and are going to continue to invest in them.

I'm a huge fan of First Lites gear, I think they make some awesome stuff, but man I really hope one of the changes this year is to hire an extra person in the shipping department.

I've ordered directly from them 3 times, and each time it was several days before my order even shipped. I can order something from Sitka and its on my doorstep in 3 days.

dotman

WKR
I'm a huge fan of First Lites gear, I think they make some awesome stuff, but man I really hope one of the changes this year is to hire an extra person in the shipping department.

I've ordered directly from them 3 times, and each time it was several days before my order even shipped. I can order something from Sitka and its on my doorstep in 3 days.

I agree, the tag soup orders will probably take a week just to get to the shipping area. But if you order through Amazon I’m sure shipping will speed up.

Gorp2007

WKR
I agree, the tag soup orders will probably take a week just to get to the shipping area. But if you order through Amazon I’m sure shipping will speed up.

I can't speak to past orders and processing issues that others may have experienced, but my most recent purchase was processed very quickly. I ordered on Monday night after work to take advantage of the Tag Soup sale and and my order was processed and shipped (arrived at the USPS facility, not just "label created") by Tuesday afternoon. If USPS is to be believed, it should be in my hands tonight when I get home.