2018 for First Lite...30 new pieces.

Thanks for noticing. Our pricing on raw wool went way up this year but with our new business model it allowed us to decrease the price to you. Hope you like the new products!

NDGuy

WKR
Thanks for noticing. Our pricing on raw wool went way up this year but with our new business model it allowed us to decrease the price to you. Hope you like the new products!

Can you explain the new materials?

Also FYI looks like they now have 4 merino weights for their base layers.

Furnace-Heavy base layer
Kiln-Medium base layer
Fuse-Light base layer
Wick-Ultralight base layer

Last edited:

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Man I've been so stoked for that Chamberlin release, but damn that price just hit me like a freight train. I don't really know what exactly I was expecting price wise but that for sure wasn't it.

jm1607

WKR
Lol, the names have changed so much and there's so many options I don't know what the hell is going on!

NDGuy

WKR
Man I've been so stoked for that Chamberlin release, but damn that price just hit me like a freight train. I don't really know what exactly I was expecting price wise but that for sure wasn't it.

Same it seems really steep. I may grab a Kifaru Lost Park Parka instead. I know it isn't as warm but is the Chamberlain $100 more warm?

I had the same feeling today about price. The talk about decreases had me excited. I like some of their stuff more than similar kuiu products I have but shopping sales on kuiu items makes them significantly cheaper.

jm1607

WKR
Weird, I wonder why the Catalyst Dry Earth costs more than the camo? Are they licensing Dry Earth?

Dwight.MT

FNG

The new stuff looks great and I'll be ordering some soon! I agree with dplantz that the prices are very reasonable. Question for FL: were any changes/tweeks made to the Obsidian pants for 2018?

Some of the prices seem pretty reasonable, but the NEW halstead and NEW chama are more expensive then last years model, bummer. Overall im pretty excited. I didnt think the price for the chamberlin was to bad considering the price for kuiu's puffy.