Sitka Gear releases casual line

OP
Tom_

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
Posted this and 2 minutes later I had an email come in on this. Looks like Under Armor, Orvis and some others will have a little more competition.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
That’s super interesting. Didn’t expect to see that. Good on Sitka.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stwrt9

WKR
it's also up on Blackovis. Can't wait to see the rest of the offerings!

SWOHTR

WKR
Same. What's next for them, performance fishing wear? Gym wear? Either way, I'm a fan.

Edit: That link contains more than I saw on an email from Elk101. Love it!

SWOHTR

WKR
And it will probably stink to high heaven! At least that's my experience with synthetics untreated with something like polygene. That's ok for a workout, but if you're wearing the shirt multiple/extended times prior to wash, not so much.

Trial153

WKR
Looks good, if the quality is there I have no issues. As for Walmart ...I am not buying or wearing anything Walmart.

For those bitching about the MSRP of Sitka Gear.

vmuht.jpg

LandYacht

WKR
I couldn’t find a fancy little picture with some guy shrugging his shoulders saying “a fool and his money are soon parted”.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
The MSRP is it even that high. Furthermore who the h*** even pays suggested retail price. And as to the fool comment, maybe some fools can give some lessons as to how they earn so well that they can afford buy what whatever the hell they want.

I see way more people speak Negatively about others In regards to buying what they perceive to be an expensive product. I don't see that as much With people discussing about a moderate Or inexpensive product. Should we be calling people fools because They don't have the disposable income maybe somebody else does?

Expense is relative. Instead of buying the newest Cummins diesel, one might keep their truck for another year or two and in turn free up tens of thousands in cash flow over time.

The MSRP is it even that high. Furthermore who the h*** even pays suggested retail price. And as to the fool comment, maybe some fools can give some lessons as to how they earn so well that they can afford buy what whatever the hell they want.

I see way more people speak Negatively about others In regards to buying what they perceive to be an expensive product. I don't see that as much With people discussing about a moderate Or inexpensive product. Should we be calling people fools because They don't have the disposable income maybe somebody else does?

I’ve been told I’m stupid for buying nice gear and for “wasting” my money. Funny thing is I earn extra money throughout the year by filming weddings with camera gear I bought to film my hunts. I take that extra money and it pays for all my hunting gear and stuff for the year and it allows me to try new stuff without hurting my main income. Don’t hate me because I found a way to make cash I spend lots of time in the woods and having good gear makes it much more enjoyable to me. If I didn’t spend that much time out there I wouldn’t spend much on it. Everyone has different priorities and it’s dumb to judge someone that spends money in a different way than you might. Just how I feel about it. I’ll be buying some more Sitka this year lol.

LandYacht

WKR
I think we can easily find out if these prices they are asking are reasonable......throw it off a cliff

CHOICE is a good thing. In some countries you have few, here we have many. Badlands or Kifaru pack? Sitka camo or whatever is on sale at Walmart. Volkswagon or Rolls Royce...you decide. To mock the choices others make demonstrates both immaturity and a limited understanding of life in general. Do not envy what you cannot afford, do not purchase things you cannot afford to impress people you don't like, value is the important thing. Some will buy once and cry once...others can afford anything they want tear-free. Why do you care about what others buy? Awaiting arrival of my new Territory pants in shadow. Look like a great choice for the wet winter weather.

Last edited:

LandYacht

WKR
Not sure if that was a rhetorical question, but in case it wasn’t; I could care less what you buy. Go hog wild and buy every piece of their gym wear line.

There are $129 white cotton T-shirts marketed and sold to people every day.

Squirrels

WKR
Not sure if that was a rhetorical question, but in case it wasn’t; I could care less what you buy. Go hog wild and buy every piece of their gym wear line.

There are $129 white cotton T-shirts marketed and sold to people every day.

Think you meant to say you couldn’t care less🤪

Wolfey

FNG
And it will probably stink to high heaven! At least that's my experience with synthetics untreated with something like polygene. That's ok for a workout, but if you're wearing the shirt multiple/extended times prior to wash, not so much.

The description says it uses polygiene. Price seems reasonable for a polygiene treated shirt.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk