2018 new Sitka stuff

Just paralleling the first lite thread.

They are doing street clothes - http://www.rokslide.com/forums/clothing/85303-sitka-gear-releases-casual-line.html

A-a-Ron offered a premature glimpse of some kind of long coat on instagram that got taken down. I am sure the Sitka folks will beat him with a wet noodle or something horrible.

So what else is out there. New, improved, etc.

There are some new packs along with some great new whitetail pieces as well. If you have questions or need help with any 2018 Sitka just shoot us a pm or email [email protected]

We are doing our pre order event currently

sr80

WKR
I didnt see it in those pics of the catalogs but doesnt anyone know if they timberline jacket is going to be in a tall option??

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I didnt see it in those pics of the catalogs but doesnt anyone know if they timberline jacket is going to be in a tall option??

Unfortunately there won't be a tall option for the Timberline Jacket, however there are tall options for the Mountain Jacket and the Jetstream Jacket. The Mountain Jacket has no hood and is lighter than the Timberline, the Jestream Jacket will be heavier. We are taking 2018 Sitka Gear pre-orders through our website starting today, or give us a call. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help!

Trial153

WKR
Looks good, going to order some new stuff. I am tempted to grab the pack when it’s in stock to try it out, like I need another pack.....but why not.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any new solid colors?

They came out with the TTW line. Hands down my favorite part of the 2018 release other than the waders... The Territory pants and shorts are the most comfortable pant I've worn and they fit true to size. Also the mountain pants are going to be in a solid color as well, it will be kind of like a dirt color perfect for upland bird hunting or honestly wearing to dinner. There is quite a bit of solids and new products coming out for 2018

Sadler

WKR
Also the mountain pants are going to be in a solid color as well, it will be kind of like a dirt color perfect for upland bird hunting or honestly wearing to dinner.

I can’t find these on your site or on sitkas site. Are they being released later this year, or are they not offering them at all anymore?

Trial153

WKR
I will be in for mountain pants in any solid colors they come out it.
This version of the mountain pants and the last version of the ascents are the two best sitka pants they made.

Kotaman

WKR
This will be the second time the Mountain Pant in a solid color was "pulled" if they don't come to fruition again. I've wanted a solid colored mountain pant for years, but they keep getting cut! They were in the early promotional stuff, but I haven't seen them since which leads me to believe they may not be coming again this year. Time will tell...

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You said waders ? I can't wait to see those.

We will have the Sitka wader in at the end of July. I got to see them and I already have 2 pairs coming. They are like nothing that anyone has ever made that's for sure.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This will be the second time the Mountain Pant in a solid color was "pulled" if they don't come to fruition again. I've wanted a solid colored mountain pant for years, but they keep getting cut! They were in the early promotional stuff, but I haven't seen them since which leads me to believe they may not be coming again this year. Time will tell...

They will be available for purchase at the end of July. They will be a dirt color, and they are going to be killer. I think everyone is going to fall in love with them. They are going to be great for upland bird hunting or any kind of hunting at that.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
We will have the Sitka wader in at the end of July. I got to see them and I already have 2 pairs coming. They are like nothing that anyone has ever made that's for sure.

Do those $1000 waders come with heat seeking rockets and duck radar?

NDGuy

WKR
Haters are gonna hate

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What about that price tag is worth it? I haven't seen them in person but that just seems ridiculous to me. Are they worth $500-600 more than Lacrosse or Banded?