2018 new Sitka stuff

OP
Desk Jockey
I wonder if that kodiak Long coat is just a longer version of one of their other pieces. Maybe the cloudburst or dew point. Looks cool and I like a longer coat.

Stwrt9

WKR
Anyone handled the apex hoody or pants yet? Ive got just about everything else bummed about no new solid colors. But im sure my wallet is happy.

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder if that kodiak Long coat is just a longer version of one of their other pieces. Maybe the cloudburst or dew point. Looks cool and I like a longer coat.

I'm surprised it took them this long to offer such a piece. I was very close to ordering a Swazi Tahr but I might wait to see how tough this piece is first.

I was waiting to see if KUIU would ever do their Yukon jacket in this length but Sitka beat them all to it.

Dobermann

WKR
Black Ovis are already listing details of some of this gear ... one that interests me is the Hybrid Scouting Shirt: Sitka Hybrid Scouting Shirt

Unless First Lite are going to resurrect the Chugach button-up shirt, or add something like it to their new line-up, the Scouting Shirt might need to go on my wants list. While Sitka's 'you can't hunt in your underwear' line might be a bit cheeky, bordering on rude, they have a point - FL need to offer a hard-wearing, lightweight, outerwear option that is not standard merino. Perhaps the Catalyst is intended to serve this role, but I still think there's a place for a button-up shirt, and am glad to see Sitka's offering. Now we just need camo options ...

Lawnboi

WKR
I wonder what the apex stuff is.

All the other stuff dosnt turn me on much. I was looking forward to a ws puffy but now that I see its down it dosnt really intrest me.

The casual wind shirt looks intriguing.

I don't need much if anything else though

ricebowl

Lil-Rokslider
I'm bummed to see no Jetstream Vest in Subalpine and no Fanatic Lite Whitetail Pants. Boo!

Stwrt9

WKR
I really thought we would see a timberline jacket in subalpine.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
For the cost of the waders, I just get some new Simms g4 guide waders.

That long jacket looks interesting, not sure I have a need for it but its sort of cool.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone post up the new waterfowl line? I just got into it and want to start planning gear.

Im really interested to see what the Apex hoody is. I didn't see the Jetstream Jacket on any of the pages, Are they going to be offering it in a tall? if so that is an instant buy for me.

But they have lost their damn minds with the prices of those waterfowl waders. I don't know a single guy who actually duck hunts that would buy those.