Asatcamo new lineup

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all, has anyone tried the new pieces or updated line from the Asatcamo brands lineup..

Back a few years ago when I was looking to purchase some asat outer layers I checked some out at my local shop and was not impressed. Mostly bdu style cotton pants and was not impressed with their warmer elite series. I opted to get my asat from day one camo and have been very pleased with those pieces. the best wwhitetail late season peices or any stand hunting really.

I have checked back at ASAT Camo | All Season All Terrain now and see they have updated all of their lines and even added merino wool base layers, quarter zip and a hoody. Added a 4 way stretch pants as well and updates their existing elite series.

Has anyone tried their camo recently and have any feedback. With firstlite no longer putting out asat peices and day one and grey wolf being more focused on staying warm. I may have to give asat brand another shot. I feel asat is the most effective pattern and would love to pick up some more breathable peices in it. My day one will have me sweating if I walk further than 100 yards.

jm1607

WKR
Wow...

They really have amped up their line. I don't know much about it but I'm going to look into it hard as well. This may have been the last season for my old ASAT Llano, it's pretty shredded. May try one of theirs out..

I have the highwood hoodie and it’s nicely made and pretty warm. It definitely runs small so order up a size.

It’s not shiney at all kinda dull actually. It’s not smooth it’s more honey combed because it’s fleece I think. Definitely a nice piece. Don’t order from asat shop around a bit and you can find some deals. I think I payed like 80 bucks for mine.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
It’s not shiney at all kinda dull actually. It’s not smooth it’s more honey combed because it’s fleece I think. Definitely a nice piece. Don’t order from asat shop around a bit and you can find some deals. I think I payed like 80 bucks for mine.

Good to know. Thanks