Corrugate Guide Pants

RyanH

FNG
How much do they stretch? My thighs are way out of proportion - I have to wear a size or two up in most pants. The Outdoor Research Ferossi pants have a nice stretch and conform to my thighs but aren't tapered and don't have cargo pockets. Any guys with big thighs care to chime in?

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I have a OR Ferrosi jacket and it seems to be made out of the exact same material as my FL guide pants. The stretch, look, and feel is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I really like the Ferrosi pants as well. But they seem to take a lot longer to dry then the corrugates. It might be because they have a little more spandex in them than the Corrugates but I don't really know.

RyanH, the Corrugates have a little more room in the thigh than the Ferrosi and are just as stretchy IMO.

The Corrugates may be the only hunting pant I ever buy again. They are an absolute dream to wear. Hope they never get discontinued.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep corrugates are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. If I could afford it I would wear them all the time. They're like wearing pajama pants.

Live2hunt custom shelters

jwb300

WKR
I concur that the Corrugates are the best hunting pant. Ample room in the legs and backside especially with bird legs like mine!

Hall256

WKR
Yep corrugates are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. If I could afford it I would wear them all the time. They're like wearing pajama pants.

Live2hunt custom shelters
Haha...i use to see posts like this and think no way...then I got my first pair, and now I am a believer, so comfortable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
R

RyanH

FNG
Thanks everybody, First Lite had their sale today so I bought a pair, I decided to go with a small.

Thanks everybody, First Lite had their sale today so I bought a pair, I decided to go with a small.

My favorite outdoor pants. Own fusion and solid colors multiple pairs. Plenty of stretch and a lot of room in the seat and thighs that tapers down towards the ankle. I doubt you are going to be disappointed.

They ought to fit you great - they’re baggy (imo) in the thighs. At leas the are on my chicken legs. I feel like MC Hammer sometimes! Lmao! Working on growing those muscles to fill out my Corrugates. Lol. Prana and Kuiu actually fit me better but I love those Corrugates anyway!

How long are the mediums? I bought Medium Tall on the Obsidian pants and they're just a bit longer than I'd like. Thinking about grabbing a pair of these

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've been on the fence with these for awhile. With the sale though I figured I'd just do it. I want something a bit different than my Kuiu and Sitka stuff anyways, something I can wear more casually but still use for hard use.