Predator Fall Gray

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it’s a more natural random pattern. The performance just wasn’t there for me.
1a41da465a4b8b24e24fd0b0bb455785.jpg

gearjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
From what I have read, along with the articles that have reviewed camo in both human and conceived ungulate vision Fusion is really good. I can not remember who did the comparison but it was a good article. I have a feeling Cipher is even better at breaking you up with all of that light tan. I may be biased because I think it looks good. But from the articles I have seen its the most well rounded out of the camos it goes up against. I wish someone had the resources to do a comparison of at least 25 of the top camos. Different situations, different lighting, simulated ungulate vision.

OP
Wojo14

Wojo14

WKR
Personally, I wear solid bottoms. I am mainly talking tops. I think your bottom half in a spot and stock is already pretty much covered by grass, brush and such. Right?
~Wojo

chindits

WKR
No not really. Almost every year I am in the awkward position of no cover so whether you embrace camo or not I wouldn’t rule out your legs. On the OP I always thought highly of their patterns but little of the material and clothing designs they put it on. Too bad as they were on the fore front of disruptive non leaf photos of hunting camo years ago. IMO

Gr8bawana

WKR
No not really. Almost every year I am in the awkward position of no cover so whether you embrace camo or not I wouldn’t rule out your legs. On the OP I always thought highly of their patterns but little of the material and clothing designs they put it on. Too bad as they were on the fore front of disruptive non leaf photos of hunting camo years ago. IMO

So if you're making a stalk with no cover are you standing up and need to have leg camo?

chindits

WKR
Also when you have a bull loop around above you and the tree you were behind is no longer between you and a bull that is 12 yards away staring down at you.

chindits

WKR
Also as you are working down an alpine ridge to three bucks and one feeds around the rock face that was concealing you. Now you are in open alpine with a 4x4 feeding towards you

chindits

WKR
Also you are working your way to a herd of elk at the top of a draw. As you cross a small meadow in the trees you see a cat coming out of the tree line. You freeze in the middle of the meadow. As the cat passes by you 40 yards away, it looks at you and just walks away

chindits

WKR
But none of that answers the OPs question so who cares. If you believe in solids and you live in rural CO and spend most of your free time outside you will have similar stories