Kryptek Valhalla pants

Hey guys do the Valhalla pants get any love on the forum here? I’m still on the lookout for some pants for turkey season and they have the Valhalla on sale at Camofire right now. Sorry for the short selfish thread lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
They are comfy, but extremely lightweight. Id only wear them if in hot weather, at least in my experience with them.

Last edited:
I ordered them from Camofire when they first started, about a month and a half ago. I ordered them in brown so I can wear them to work and around town. I agree they are comfy and super light weight. In reference (if your familiar), they are lighter than Attacks but heavier than Tiburons. I think you would need a base layer bottom for mid - late September hunting. Anything past that and I think you would get cold quick. I don't hunt gobblers so can't speak to that.

OP
aclawrence
Ok. Thanks guys.

I went ahead and ordered a pair. They were 54$ so I figure they’re worth a shot for that price. I kind of wanted the new ascent pants but all that price difference will equal new turkey calls in the vest. And I think that highlander will blend in a little better in my area than sub alpine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: