Jacket Thoughts

I was wondering around a couple stores this weekend and came across a few jackets I would like to discuss.

The first is the Uncompahgre Puffy. Found this for a pretty good deal at $160ish in my size and it felt good. Must be a different year than I tried on when they first came out because the fit was way better all around. I currently use a Sitka Kelvin Ultra Light Down (70/30 down and primaloft gold blend) early in the year and then somewhere around mid october when the weather cools off I switch to a Russell L4 Lightning jacket with 100 grams primaloft in the body and I think 60 in the arms but it could be 100 all around. I also have an ArcTeryx Atom LT if I feel the need for active insulation but usually I don't bring this as its kind of heavy and doesn't do a whole lot when stationary without a shell.

Will i really gain anything going to the Uncompaghre? It does have a hood which would be nice but I still feel like I would carry the sitka UL early in september and maybe even through september unless we get a cold snap like this year for the second half.

The second is the Kryptek Vellus jacket for about $150. This is the first Kryptek Jacket I have ever tried on that actually fit nice. I really liked how quiet the jacket was and it felt nice and warm almost instantly when I put it on. I currently have the Sitka Jetstream which worked great this year and this was the first year I haven't struggled with the wind. Other than getting a quieter jacket that is probably a bit warmer and also cheaper am I going to give up anything if I go with the Vellus over the Jetstream. I've read every thread on Rokslide comparing these two I could find and I think most in those threads were just defaulting to the Jetstream without any real world use of the Vellus. I also read Robby's review and watched his videos.