First item recomendations from Frist Lite.

Jake C.

FNG
After years of wearing whatever camo was on sale I'm finally gonna spend some money and go with First Lite. My dad and I are going out to Montana next year to hunt and I figured id better have better camo and a season of hunting Indiana whitetails to get a good system put together. What would be the first recommendations you experienced First Lite wearers would recommend for a newbie?

They just announced their 2018 lineup of new products
201ac5e181e9f0571db9d4864516a898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dapesche

WKR
I spent 2 years hunting in a thick Stanfield sweater. It was functional but I was using it to do something it wasn't intended for.

I just purchased a sawtooth hybrid jacket (unfortunately in wrong size) and I know it'll replace my Stanfield and will get worn A LOT.

As nice as the Base layers are I wore Costco merino shirts and they did a fine job. I'd look for something a little more technical that a base layer.

In short I am cost conscious and as I've saved cash I've been focused on buying mid/outer layers and I've been happy with my basic base layers.

That's my opinion. Hope it helps with your decision.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I think their merino tops really shine among all their stuff. Chama hoody is my favorite. The uncomphargenugen puffy is 2nd. I am interested in their new soft shell. For me the north branch pants didn’t work and the jacket was kind of a meh. From what I read the new softshell addresses a good bit of my issues with the north branch.

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
First lite has a awesome layering system . Areowool , Llano , Chama . Their pants work great and dry fast . I layered up llano , chama , sawtooth and stayed warm even completely wet from early wet snow . New Corrugate coat is very interesting , as well as several other products . This could seriously put a dent in the wallet .

frankrb3

WKR
I would recommend the phantom leafy top. I bought one and if you get the right size you can wear it over any other piece of clothing and turn it in to excellent camo. I have worn it over t-shirts, rain jackets, winter jackets. Very versatile piece and it is extremely effective. I also recommend the phantom mask. Very underrated piece of kit from first lite.

Lots of good recommendations above.

Chama hoodie is a nice start.

Corregulates guide pants are very comfy and utilitarian.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Benjblt

WKR
Aerowool, corrugate, also I'd look hard at the new 350 weight merino x that will be coming out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk