New sitka gear

stx.dead.I

Lil-Rokslider
Any rumors of new sitka gear this year. Was about to order some but wanted to hold off if the rumors of some new gear were legit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Which new gear are you hearing rumors about? The big items I've been seeing are waders for the waterfowl line and a load hauling pack...

Trial153

WKR
I was thinkig i heard they were making an equivalent to the fanatic hoody for big game
line

The heavy weight core Hoody is equivalent less the pocket, face mask( the zip up collar acts as a mask instead) and the annoying mitts. I like the heavy weight Hoody better in all respects. I don’t go anywhere on hunt without it.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was thinkig i heard they were making an equivalent to the fanatic hoody for big game
line

I would also recommend Sitka's Core Heavyweight Hoody for what you're after. The Apex Hoody is great too, but it won't be as warm as the Core Heavyweight Hoody. Let me know if you have any specific questions on either. We are taking pre-orders on the Apex now, and have some Core Heavyweights in stock still.

Any rumors of new sitka gear this year. Was about to order some but wanted to hold off if the rumors of some new gear were legit

If you need info on new sitka gear feel free to pm us or email and we can discuss new gear and pricing with you.

mcseal2

WKR
I tried a Core heavyweight hoody and hated the hood zipping as far up as it does. It is a nice feature on occasion, but usually I want it zipped just to my chin. When I do that the "wings" it leaves annoy me scratching on my whiskers and flapping in the wind. They can be tucked in and it helps some. For me though I went to either using the Fanatic hoody from Sitka or the Chama or Sawtooth from First Lite and don't use the Core heavyweight hoody anymore. I like the hoods best on the First Lite stuff but the Fanatic is pretty good too. The Core Lightweight hoody has a hood very similar in fit to the Chama or Sawtooth and I like it very much for early season stuff.