Kifaru FULL-ZIP Lost Park Parka now for order!!

Dobermann

WKR
Personally, I think it's great to have both options ... for me, if it's cold enough to need the LPP, it's probably cold enough to need the hood, so I'm not worried about the lack of zip on the full-zip version; this would also help balance out the gain in weight from the full-zip on the front.

Plus, having a different option gives me an excuse to have both ... probably just as well, seeing as my wife seems to have commandeered my LPP, just like my Woobie. :D

d0164bba93aeb2feb2812f7b2bd71aa0.jpg

It made it in last week. Also has an inside chest pocket that has been added to this new version.
42477691c4b8aedf7a5b17189a245270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The uncompaghre you want to probably order a size smaller than the normal jacket size

Pierrebuiltknives

Lil-Rokslider
I am
Probably a large. I’m 6’ and 220 and an XL has tons of room for lots of layers under it for me. You might get into a medium.
I am torn between a med and large. I wear a XL arcteryx atom. It fits normal. I have a wide chest and shoulder but dont want to be floating in the thing but also was room to put a layer on under.

Just for another data point, I am 5’ 11” 160-165lbs and I’m very happy with a medium. It fits perfectly in every dimension and I could feasibly get 1-2 additional layers under it, though 2 would be pushing into Christmas Story “I can’t put my arms down!” territory. But base layer, fleece, LPP is perfect. I’m very reliably a medium in First Lite tops as well.

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Mine just came in last night. I am 5’10” and 175lbs. I ordered a Large after watching the fit video on youtube from Kifaru. The arms are a little longer than I would have liked but the overall height of the coat is just right. Seems a little bigger in the torso but once i get a few layers under it I think it will be fine.
i am blown away by how tough this jacket feels...