Sitka warranty

I had to send something back to sitka for warranty work. They responded that the warranty was done. I waited two weeks and have not received it back so I contacted them. They told me that they were sending me new, but not until August. Wow I guess good customer service, but that seems like an awfully long wait.

I had to send something back to sitka for warranty work. They responded that the warranty was done. I waited two weeks and have not received it back so I contacted them. They told me that they were sending me new, but not until August. Wow I guess good customer service, but that seems like an awfully long wait.

They probably don't have any stock left of what you need replaced.

Trial153

WKR
I would say that’s pretty good CS considering they are sending you a new item. As for the wait...if they don’t have it in-stock to replace it then what choice is there really.

OP
D
I would say that’s pretty good CS considering they are sending you a new item. As for the wait...if they don’t have it in-stock to replace it then what choice is there really.

Yup. I said it was good customer service. That just seems like a long time for them to get their stock.

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
They gave me an option when I sent in my grinder pants. The CS rep said they did not have my size in the current generation of pants so I could wait for the 2018 grinders, get Dakota pants or mountain pants. He was more than helpful but maybe they don't always give choices but my new pants showed up with 4 days of the phone conversation.

Gumbo

WKR
Try going to their website and see if your item/size is available for purchase. Not that it would solve anything but it might satisfy some of your curiosity.