First Lite in stock??

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
I'm brand new to first lite, been researching for a first time backwoods elk trip, currently a mid-western whitetail hunter but I don't want to lug all that heavy sit and don't freeze to death gear around the mountain. I've been seeing the 'tag soup' sale going on but finally thought I'd bite the bullet and everything but xl or larger is gone. Is this typical of first lite? Or is something else going on? First lite's site looks like the best deals to buy gear (during the tag soup sale) but is there another place you'd suggest? And is there another time they are generally on sale i.e. fourth of july, memorial day etc (any first responder discount)? Like I said brand new to first lite so extra confused why everything is gone lol.

Thanks.

NDGuy

WKR
They are phasing out some of their old product they made some changes to the material and design of existing products and are clearing inventory for their new stuff. They are also going direct to consumer so no-one but firstlite.com will carry their products going forward.

I would check Amazon, Blackovis, S&S Archery for some stuff that is still in stock.

Gorp2007

WKR
Though very popular around these parts, they're still a relatively small company, which means that supply drops between seasons. What you're seeing now is a liquidation of their 2017 line-up to make room for their brand new 2018 stuff. Some online retailers that I can think off the top of my head would be Bean Outdoors and S&S Archery. I'm sure there are more, but don't expect FL clothes to come back in stock for a few months. I believe they're planning pre-orders for March with projected deliveries around June or July.

They have a few pieces at a local field and stream but I think you aren’t going to see much as they are moving to direct sales.

OP
F

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info I'm currently trying to read the other 20+page thread on the clothing forum. All good info so far. I checked every vendor on first lite's website. The ones that do have anything I'm looking at in a size thats not xl or bigger is more expensive then first lite anyway. Problem is anything I'm looking at is medium or small is gone or color is not what I'm after. Guess I'll be waiting to march, but I could probably count on kissing any sales goodbye with the new line launch. Direct to customer will be nice less confusing but I was also hoping to try on some stuff too cause sizing seems to be iffy.

NDGuy

WKR
They are trying to move towards a true to size model so I think fit will be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KY Ryan

FNG
I just bought some FL stuff in XL and L from Linton Outdoors and also from FL directly. That sale has been going on for a while so they've probably sold most of last year's stuff. I assume the new line will be out soon but I don't know. I think they have some new prototype stuff coming out in a month.

Gorp2007

WKR
Thanks for the info I'm currently trying to read the other 20+page thread on the clothing forum. All good info so far. I checked every vendor on first lite's website. The ones that do have anything I'm looking at in a size thats not xl or bigger is more expensive then first lite anyway. Problem is anything I'm looking at is medium or small is gone or color is not what I'm after. Guess I'll be waiting to march, but I could probably count on kissing any sales goodbye with the new line launch. Direct to customer will be nice less confusing but I was also hoping to try on some stuff too cause sizing seems to be iffy.

I'm in no position to make promises on behalf of FL, but based on their current very good customer service and the very nature of direct sales, I'd be shocked if they don't allow free exchanges for sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk