Sitka Territory Pants

bigharge

WKR
Any real world experience with these pants yet? I tried a pair on today and really liked the fit. I wear mostly zions and corrugates but thinking these might find their way in the mix at a pretty decent price point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
I LOVE mine. Wore them on a couple hikes and for everyday work a couple days. They're light, and they fit me great. Winner for me for sure.

RAPTOR

WKR
Agree ^. Light, seem to be tough, and they don't fit like the 2017 Ascent pants (which were basically spray painted on my thighs)

bruno59

WKR
I have worn a pair for awhile now and like them a lot, light, dry fast and fit good I am a 32/32 in jeans and I got 32 in these pants , the waist is a little tighter than timberlines and length a little longer but I think the timberlines are 32/31 so both work good for me plus with your rokslide code you can get them for $108 to your door from Black ovis great deal

Last edited:

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
I have worn a pair for awhile now and like them a lot, light, dry fast and fit good I am a 32/32 in jeans and I got 32 in these pants , the waist is a little tighter than timberlines and length a little longer but I think the timberlines are 32/31 so both work good for me plus with your rokslide code you can get them for $108 to your door from Black ovis great deal

Would you say these territory pants have the same fit and sizing as last years ascent pants?

bruno59

WKR
Would you say these territory pants have the same fit and sizing as last years ascent pants?
I don't own any ascents to compare the size with just timberlines and they are smaller in the waist by maybe a inch and a little looser in the lower leg calf area and the inseam is like 32 for the 32 waist pants hope that helps

Trial153

WKR
Good to hear they fit diffently then the new acesnts which are useless to me...i bought three pairs and couldnt get the right fit.

since then i kept my previous version of the asecnt and found two more pairs of the last verison. So i am good for...life lol.

going to order one of each color in the territory pants

KurtR

WKR
I got mine and waist is a little tighter than the timberline. They make more noise than the timberline