Sitka Gear Territory Pant review

Got my Sitka Gear Territory Pant in shadow and because they were wrinkled, held em under the shower head intending to place them in the dryer. They would not absorb the water. The pockets filled up but when I rolled the pants up the water passed right thru the material which stayed dry. Stretchy, super light and comfortable, these are my official wet winter pants. Gonna try em in tall wet grass next...for $119 I'm pretty impressed. Lighter than my solid Attack pants but every bit as nice.

productImage6514w592MAR.jpg

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
How does the fit on these territory pants compare to the ascent pants from last year? I've read these pants run small. Any feedback?

OutdoorAg

WKR
Should I tell Sitka that they copied the Marmot Scree, but the Marmot is still better?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Should I tell Sitka that they copied the Marmot Scree, but the Marmot is still better?
You based all of that off of looking at a picture? Or you own, and have used, both?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bruno59

WKR
Ordered two pair how is the fit compared to say timberlines in the waist and legs
I have both in 32r the territory pants are a little tighter in the waist and looser in calf area and they are a little longer in the inseam, nice pair of pants for summer and fall hikes dry pretty quick too

KurtR

WKR
I got mine in 34t and the waist bis just right a little long in the legs but overall I think I will like them

moeleo

WKR
I wear a 34T in all other Sitka pants but due to popular vote I opted to size up to 35T for these. To be honest not sure I really needed to but it didn’t hurt. They are a little looser in the calves as stated in an earlier post. I will say though they are extremely comfortable. Probably some of my favorite pants I own. Stretch comfortably and move with you quite well. I have not put them through tall wet grass too much yet, I tend to wear my Gaiters a lot to keep from ruining pants, but in some of the higher stuff coming to the knees it hasn’t bothered me yet. Granted, haven’t done it too much yet either, I’m sure spring time will be the real proof. Overall I really like them and plan to order a few more pair for everyday wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohoopee

WKR
I returned mine. Nice pants but seemed to run tighter in waist than my ascents. Also didn’t like pocket setup. A nice lightweight pant though.

Forest

WKR
How are the pants holding up?? Was going to order another pair of mountain pants now that they finally make a solid colored pair. (my camo mtn pants are my absolute favorite) But the territory pants have caught my eye, are they durable enough to wear in hunting scenarios?? Basically I'm looking for a top quality durable pant that I can wear all year.