Waterproof storage

ChadSchu

FNG
Can anyone recommend a storage box or foot locker that has a water tight seal in it? I am looking to store my hunting clothes in a vehicle in the back while going down the road and I want to make sure that they do not get wet. Was trying to find something that had a true seal for it to be water tight.

Thanks
Chad

John pettimore

Lil-Rokslider
Go to eBay and search IRIS weathertight. Exact same tote scent crusher uses. Can get a 4 pack for $115. Work great to keep all kinds of things dry.

I would personally go a slightly different route. Instead of finding a container that's completely waterproof I'd use waterproof roll top bags for the clothing and then toss them in a hard container if I really needed to in the truck. You'd have way more options for the container you want to use. A bunch of Rubbermaid style containers work well and are mostly water tight.

The stuff sacks I use are by Osprey called the Ultralight Dry Sacks. They have a roll top lid and use ultralight yet strong waterproof materials. I carry most of my fishing gear like that in the 12L size though they do make 20L and bigger. I find a single 12L can hold extra socks, mitts, hat and a set of long johns plus another top layer. Basically all my insulation layers go into one. Then more outer shell layers or all my goose down may go into another. That size allows me to also pull it from my trunk or behind a seat and then stuff it into my pack which could hold 2-3 bags each with their own dry gear in it.