New First Lite sizing

Anyone here had a chance to wear the new base layers from FL? Did they finally go to a more athletic cut, ie longer and more form fitting? I normally wear an XL in the bases like the Wilkin but I found it a tad loose and not very long, but that might be just me.

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I get one size up for just about everything from FL(except for their fleece qtr zip). So that's Lg for me (5' 11 / 190 / 33 or 34 wait with 30 inseam). My base merino layers shrunk a little after the first washing too

Interested in this. As a lanky taller person (6'2 165) im either wearing a garbage bag, or a crop top. Real shame, I love the material.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a few of the men’s prototype tops and yes, they’re a much more slim, longer athletic cut than the old versions. And should hold their shape better with the new blend as well. I really like the new cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cochran53

FNG
Looks like I pre-ordered the wrong size for the new aerowool top. Might have to make a call to First Lite next week.

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I pre-ordered the wrong size for the new aerowool top. Might have to make a call to First Lite next week.

In case you want to wait to try it on first, during the live pre-order FL said there would be free returns from now on, because the new direct-to-consumer model meant we couldn’t try on items before buying anymore:

The sizing chart looked liked it changed a little. In the rokslide video they made I thought it mentioned the sizes were a little bigger than before, or more ‘traditional’ but I could have easily mistaken that on so many different threads.