First lite uncompahrge jacket info

mckayam1

Lil-Rokslider
Just figured I'd write a few things down since I looked for tons of info before I bought this or any piece. I bought the piece mid winter and was very skeptical. How can something so thin be warm and wind proof? Well it blew my mind when I started wearing it. I love in Maine and the winters are brutal. I'd wear a cotton tee shirt underneath it to walk the dog, in all kinds of conditions, and that thing kept me warm while waking the dog. Even ice fishing in decent weather, 30s minimal wind, with just a tee shirt, it did the job. I have no doubt my bulk layering of the past is obsolete this hunting season because of this piece and the vest. Only problem is I like it so much I wear it at work and have stained it. Large was a great fit, 5 foot 10, 200lbs, muscular build. Not to tight, and doesn't feel bulky.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

woodson

FNG
I love mine. Great for hunting, but also keeps me dry and warm on the water because my fishing buddy doesn't believe in any speed below 40 mph.

I am thinking about buying a solid colored one for day-to-day wear.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
It’s certainly a nice piece, and surprising how well it insulates/performs- I wish they used a different draw cord system for the waist, sized it normally, and took some space out of the chest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm 5'11" 178 athletic build, I preferred the small fit after comparing the medium to small. Sleeve length went perfectly to wrist, no problems at full draw. The cut underneath the arm pits are a bit off, definitely felt better on the medium but hate the baggier fit.

Love the jacket other than the above.

The Uncompahgre is a fantastic piece of gear. I have one in Cipher and Fusion and wore them on a December elk hunt last year. Very cold and windy and my jacket performed great. Just really a lightweight and handy jacket I love them