OR Ferrosi & Noise

PNWTO

Lil-Rokslider
Probably a silly question given the materials but if anyone has some experience with the OR Ferrosi hoody and pants in regards to noise it would be much appreciated.

twall13

WKR
I've used the Ferrosi jackets a fair amount and just got some of the pants. I'm not sure the best way to describe the noise levels but they are probably better than average for the material type. I'd say more quiet than my FL Corrugate Guide pants material, more quiet than Kuhl Renegade material, on par with Prana Zion material. That said, I've noticed the zippers on the pant pockets bounce and rattle a bit as I walk. I've never noticed that with the jackets.

I really like Ferrosi material, it breathes well, stretches and moves with you well and is durable for how thin and light it is. Hopefully this helps.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
I find they’re fairly quiet. I love the hooded jacket, it’s very thin and lightweight.
Gonna look to add the Ferrosi utility shirt next.

ljalberta

WKR
Just got a pair of the pants. Noise seems comparable to other nylon pants to me. I've never had a problem with clothing making too much noise hunting though. I have no idea what the durability will be like on these, but I have to say, my first impression is fantastic. Super stretchy, super breathable, light, very comfortable, and great pocket arrangement. Wish I'd tried these sooner.

I’ve been wearing the pants and jackets for a while now. I’ve beat the hell out of them and they’ve held up amazing. I think they’re on par with a broken in pair of corrugate guide pants for sound.

I haven’t worn the prana Zion pants. But looking at the material in them, I don’t think they would have as much stretch.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Ferrosi hoody and it's awesome. I can't imagine noise being a problem with it. The fabric is quite soft and seems durable. I'm pretty sure I won't be hunting without it. Its extremely wind resistant and does pretty well in the rain. I have worn it over a baselayer quite a bit this winter and have been fine into the mid 40s with some wind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk