Black ovis Merino hoody

I have several Blackovis merino and they are all great. It is equal to my sitka merino but much less expensive. I would defanitly recommend them.

motts

Lil-Rokslider
I think the softness of the BO Hoody is comparable to the First Lite, but stretchier. They also have a totally different fit/cut, much more athletic, not nearly as baggy as the chama. I ordered a large in both, and I would have to go to an xl in the BO to have it fit like the chama does. The BO hoody also lacks thumbholes and has knit wrists (I think that's the term - they're like a sweatshirt). Not a deal-breaker for me, but I've come to appreciate thumbholes when putting another layer on to keep the sleeves in place.

Overall, I would recommend it as a really good value compared to the other stuff that's out there.

Rmauch20

WKR
Really like mine. I don’t think it’s a soft as the first light merino but it has lasted a lot longer. Only negative is I think they do run a bit small.

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
I hear it runs small, do you size up from what you would wear in FL?

I heard that FL runs large. Normally I wear a large in items and at FL according to their size chart I am a medium. I am 5'10" and 190lbs. Black ovis told me to order Large in base layer tops and bottoms. I want to wear the hoodie over my base layers so they said to get an XL.

bmart2622

WKR
I feel like FL does run big, I wear a L in most everything but a Medium in FL. I went with a Large in the BlackOvis so hopefully it fits.

grfox92

WKR
ordered a whole bunch of it including the hoody on camofire today!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk