Gloves for Mid September archery?

What is everyone's opinion on gloves for Mid september archery colorado hunt? Might not need them but I don't want to get cold
if the temp drops(florida boy). I'm leaning toward Kryptek Kryptons

Brendan

WKR
Snowed 20" last fall in mid september. I would advise having a light pair - Merino, Sitka Shooter, etc. Then a heavy pair. If the weather looks favorable, you can always leave the heavier gloves at the truck.

I always pack in a light and mid glove. Typically it has been the Sitka Shooter for the light, and either the Kuiu Guide or Sitka Mountain as the heavier pair. For glassing early morning and late afternoon above treeline I don't like my hands getting cold. I don't glass as well with cold hands. The Sitka Mountain's do a great job of blocking the wind.

KurtR

WKR
i love the traverse glove i wear it year round. i bought three more pair of the old style i like them so much

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer Kryptek merino gloves for something a little warm. I like Outdoor Research iron site gloves for something lite with great dexterity. Krypton is Nice. I have a pair and they work well but the OR are a bit heavier and more wind resistant. The UA Cold Gear work well too.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is everyone's opinion on gloves for Mid september archery colorado hunt? Might not need them but I don't want to get cold
if the temp drops(florida boy). I'm leaning toward Kryptek Kryptons

Either the Sitka ascent gloves or the traverse gloves. Both are going to be a great glove and I use both of them for September here in Colorado. I usually run the ascents the first few weeks of the season and then I use the traverse the last two weeks. If I had to pick one though it would be the traverse gloves just because they are a little thicker and when walking through the dark timber or something you wont have an issue with thorns and sticks poking through.