Boxer briefs

Vangysway

FNG
I had surgery on one of my boys a few years back and use tight fitting briefs in my day to day life for no bounce and solid support.

What in the hunting world should I be considering when looking for the same?

bmart2622

WKR
I like Sitka, had FL but they wouldn't last a year. The Sitka fit tight, don't ride up and have been durable so far.

Carlin59

WKR
Icebreaker makes a men’s merino brief. I have several and use them exclusively in the outdoors.

Gorp2007

WKR
I had surgery on one of my boys a few years back and use tight fitting briefs in my day to day life for no bounce and solid support.

I like my SmartWool boxer briefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the ones you use everyday would work. I have sitka, first light, exoficio (spelling?), under armour mesh. They all work good.

Ex officio and First Lite aerowool do the job
This, have both

Ex officio sport mesh are awesome

And well aerowool is just amazing

So for day to day use ex officio and outdoor stuff first lite

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Owenst7

WKR
I like the Russell long inseam ones from the athletic section of Walmart. Fit better than anything else I've found, and they never ride up.

I like the Black Ovis 50/50s for the material, but the cut sucks. I bring a pair of them and a pair of the Russel's on long backpacking trips and hand wash them as I alternate.

ncstewart

WKR
The 9in under armor are my preference. Durable and comfy. If you check around you can find them on sale fairly often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk