Uncompahgre Pants?

How loud are these pants? Quiet enough to wear in a treestand?

Whats the outer material like? Like little kids snowpants, or like the FL sanctuary/woodbury stuff?

I would love a pair of pants/bibs to bring out to my treestand on those mornings or evenings when its just a little too chilly for my regular pants.

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
I would wear them in a stand, the material is not too noisey. It does have the whispers but not the crackle and pop of other shell materials.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Just get the Woodbury, Sanctuary, or the new Catalyst set. Why mess around with louder material when you don't need to?

OP
cornfedkiller
Just get the Woodbury, Sanctuary, or the new Catalyst set. Why mess around with louder material when you don't need to?

I have the woodbury jacket and the sanctuary bibs, and the bibs are great when its real cold, but I was looking for something to carry to the treestand and slip on when its 20-40 degrees. I normally just wear sitka mountain pants with a merino base layer, but when it gets down to under 40, its not quite enough when sitting in my stand. The sanctuary bibs are heavy, big, hard to carry, way too warm, and hard to just slip on since you have to take your coat off to put them on.

NDGuy

WKR
I have the woodbury jacket and the sanctuary bibs, and the bibs are great when its real cold, but I was looking for something to carry to the treestand and slip on when its 20-40 degrees. I normally just wear sitka mountain pants with a merino base layer, but when it gets down to under 40, its not quite enough when sitting in my stand. The sanctuary bibs are heavy, big, hard to carry, way too warm, and hard to just slip on since you have to take your coat off to put them on.

Gotchya that makes more sense. If there's a decent wind the Unpronounceable set isn't loud enough to matter. It is noticeable without wind so be careful if that is the route you go, you might not always have time to take them off.

OP
cornfedkiller
Gotchya that makes more sense. If there's a decent wind the Unpronounceable set isn't loud enough to matter. It is noticeable without wind so be careful if that is the route you go, you might not always have time to take them off.

Sounds good. Wish they'd just hurry up and come out with a woodbury pant/bib!

Dries

WKR
What I did last year was put them on under My Mountain pants to quiet them down. It isnt perfect and i have a 1\4 mile walk to stand so it isnt like i work up much of a sweat.