Sitka ttw!!!

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Have you guys gotten any of Sitka's TTW yet? Looking to see if anyone has used it fishing or shed hunting, or even just on the daily. Just looking for some input on how everyone is liking it or how its preforming in the field.

Last edited:

Jbehredt

WKR
Picked up some of the button down shirts while on your side of town a couple weeks back. My new favorite ‘round town shirts. Great athletic fit.

bruno59

WKR
I have had the territory pants for awhile now and like them. they are light and dry fast and are perfect for spring and fall hiking the waist is a little tighter and inseam a little longer than my timberlines but still work fine

Kurtm2323

FNG
I have the scouting shirt, shorts, and both short sleeve button ups and love them. Very comfortable to wear. My only complaint is that their sizing seems to be a little off from their hunting stuff. I usually wear a large in all of their stuff and needed a medium for the TTW. But I'm also in that awkward sizing where I'm between a Medium and Large with most companies. The short are great as well, very comfortable, have only worn them twice so far so I don't have too much more to say about them.

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have the scouting shirt, shorts, and both short sleeve button ups and love them. Very comfortable to wear. My only complaint is that their sizing seems to be a little off from their hunting stuff. I usually wear a large in all of their stuff and needed a medium for the TTW. But I'm also in that awkward sizing where I'm between a Medium and Large with most companies. The short are great as well, very comfortable, have only worn them twice so far so I don't have too much more to say about them.

There sizing is a little off I am also in between that M-L size but they work great for me so far. I use my territory pants a lot on the boat fishing and used them in Texas and talk about NO swamp butt :)!!! The scouting shirts are awesome for hiking and fishing as well. I was a big HUK fishing gear guy and I tend to wear my Sitka stuff a lot more cause I don't sweat as bad nor do I stink after being in the sun all damn day!!