In serious need of some help

Truecoastie

Lil-Rokslider
Who makes hunting gear that's longer in the torso. I've worn first lite and kuiu and both hang too high. I feel like a the girl in 90s movies.. you know... with my bellybutton nearly showing. I'm a solid size large. 41" chest, but the tops I've tried are just never long enough. Anyone have any advice?

Pnuma all the way. There products are first rate and run tall. The actual tall is super tall. I sometimes get a medium tall when I can find it. From Pnuma the shirt was to my crotch so a standard medium was fine. This company needs much more attention.....

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who makes hunting gear that's longer in the torso. I've worn first lite and kuiu and both hang too high. I feel like a the girl in 90s movies.. you know... with my bellybutton nearly showing. I'm a solid size large. 41" chest, but the tops I've tried are just never long enough. Anyone have any advice?

Were you using the older First Lite shirts, or did you try the brand new versions? The newer ones (wick and fuse versions) that I have ran are noticeably a bit longer. Just throwing it out there!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you consider adequate length? I could measure some different stuff I have around here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
T

Truecoastie

Lil-Rokslider
What do you consider adequate length? I could measure some different stuff I have around here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well the kuiu and first lite I have tried are just too short to tuck in. Not that I always want my shirt tucked in but that's about the length I like. I have tried first lite chamas in medium and large and the only thing that I thought changed in them was the chest size, not length.

OP
T

Truecoastie

Lil-Rokslider
Were you using the older First Lite shirts, or did you try the brand new versions? The newer ones (wick and fuse versions) that I have ran are noticeably a bit longer. Just throwing it out there!

Newer. I bought it last black Friday.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Newer. I bought it last black Friday.

Gotcha. They actually have new base layers that they call the Wick 150 weight and the Fuse 200 weight. In a number of configurations like 1/4 zip hoody, 1/4 zip no hood, henley, etc. Here is a link for you, they are all brand new for 2018 -> http://www.firstlite.com/2018-products.html

They actually won't be available until June looks like. I think they would be worth a try, the blend, the fit and the length are all better on these new base layers in my opinion. I have the prototype version which I'm fairly sure was their last run of prototypes, so should be the exact same shirt as the finals.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Sitka just came out with Tall's in just about every core they have and the Jet stream comes in tall now as well. Its great for me because I have the same problem as you do. Look into their new 2018 gear for more.

Last edited: