No more belt on Sitka pants?

Maybe this is old news but I just recently started looking at a new pair of sitka pants, and noticed that the mountain/timberlines no longer come with the integrated belt. I'm kinda bummed, and I can't be the only person that liked that belt.

What do you guys suggest for a replacement?

jmez

WKR
I'd still look at them if you like that pant. The integrated belt is why I sold mine. I didn't like it at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn’t realize it was integrated until I checked my timberlines.
I’ve used this $3 strap for the last 2.5 years. Every day all day, haven’t even replaced it yet. One exception is it sags bad with pistol holstered on it. Can’t tell it’s there under a pack waist belt either.
b45ac71cd467a0bca9c13436bbc79079.jpg

The Timberlines I bought last year didn't come with the belt, but they still come with the suspenders. I do like the suspenders, and would rather have them than the belt if they only came with one or the other.

OP
cornfedkiller
I'd still look at them if you like that pant. The integrated belt is why I sold mine. I didn't like it at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm still going to get the pants, was just kinda bummed they didnt come with the belt any more..

Didn’t realize it was integrated until I checked my timberlines.
I’ve used this $3 strap for the last 2.5 years. Every day all day, haven’t even replaced it yet. One exception is it sags bad with pistol holstered on it. Can’t tell it’s there under a pack waist belt either.
b45ac71cd467a0bca9c13436bbc79079.jpg

I'll probably do something like that, I just liked the buckle on the sitka ones better..I don't want to have to string it through the buckle (although it probably isn't as big of a deal as I'm making it).

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Maybe this is old news but I just recently started looking at a new pair of sitka pants, and noticed that the mountain/timberlines no longer come with the integrated belt. I'm kinda bummed, and I can't be the only person that liked that belt.

What do you guys suggest for a replacement?

They got rid of the belt because of lot of people were complaining on how it would never stay tight. With the timberlines they have suspenders so there isn't really much need for a belt unless you don't like suspenders. My own personal opinion I didn't like it. I could never keep my pants tight and after hiking so far a shoe string worked better. i ended up just getting the bomber belt and that worked way better. I use that as an everyday belt as well.