First Lite delayed?

OP
O
Right on Ellsworb! Will you please check back on this thread with how you like the new stuff once you get your hands on it? I’m chompin at the bit to see how the new stuff feels.

Still waiting on an preorder shipping email for my Catalyst and Furnace both in fusion....but I did get an email yesterday from First Lite about pheasants forever....I am anxious to see if I really have a place for the catalyst pants over my north branch pants if they turn out to be made the same since the catalyst pants do not have leg zips to dump heat.

Got email that brown wick hoody is on way.
Pheasants forever email is awesome to see. Really like the public access part of it. Lots of potential in those pivot corners.

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a Uncompahgre Jacket and Talus gloves both in Conifer on Monday and they will be here this upcoming Tuesday. Only item that was out of stock that I wanted to order was the Aerowool gaiter.

mcseal2

WKR
My Cipher Catalyst shipped today. My Cipher Aerowool 200 long underwear in Cipher will be early August they said. They could have shipped plain colored ones right now. I wouldn't have cared about color but all my Aerowool base layers I already have are in Cipher so it's easy to tell what's what without reading tags. My merino stuff is mostly ASAT.

Stwrt9

WKR
just got and email my catalyst jacket and kalamath hoody just shipped.

Was told 2018 stuff would be back up for order on 6/18, then told later on this week and now I'm being told next week. It's a little frustrating that they can't nail down an accurate date for ordering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 items are available for order. Just ordered a Corrugate jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
I've yet to receive an email from my Pre-order, the only thing I'm waiting on is a Klamath and a couple pair of the Talus Fingerless items, all solid colors. Hopefully mine will be pushed through soon!

Yep just picked up my Catalyst in Dry earth and the Corrigate guide jacket in Cipher. I got the cat in XL and fits percet for outer layer. I got the Corr in L and it fits exactly how I hoped it would.

The cat is an outer layer over both a base and a mid layer.
The Corr is gonna be a solo layer over a merino so I wanted it a bit more snug

Seems like, for me anyway, FL has the sizing issues handled, or should I say predictable now.